The health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority. The following precautionary measures are being implemented:
- All employees have been instructed to stay home if they are sick with flu-like symptoms.
- Employee temperatures will be taken daily.
- Employees will always practice social distancing (6-ft apart)
- Face masks will be provided and worn by all employees
- All crews will carry alcohol-based hand sanitizers
- Tools or machinery used constantly will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- All meetings and training have been scheduled to be via conference call or online to avoid large group gatherings.
- Office staff has resumed regular working hours M-F 8 am - 5 pm
If you would like to hold off on your project start date or have any further questions or concerns, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org call us at 562-602-1090.
We wish continued health and safety for you and your loved ones.
All the best,