Life Deck AL System
The Life Deck AL Walking System has been an industry standard for over a decade. For those looking for strength, durability and design, this system is perfect for any high traffic walking areas. Constructed from Class A fire retardant materials, the Life Deck AL System has a 1- Hour Fire Rating (ASTM-E108) and is ICC ES (ER #5416) code-compliant.
- Step 1: A layer of waterproofing is applied to the plywood seams
- Step 2: A galvanized metal lath is attached directly to the plywood
- Step 3: A concrete and acrylic based slurry is distributed evenly around the work area
- Step 4: The customer’s selected top coat color and additional waterproofing is applied
4-6 hours of drying time is required before light pedestrian traffic is allowed and a full 24 hours before heavy objects are placed on the work area.
Life Deck FM System
The Life Deck FM System is the premier waterproofing system for above ground decks. This all acrylic system is designed to not only be waterproof, but it is also flexible, long lasting, fireproof and skid resistant. The Life Deck FM System can be applied to plywood, concrete, magnesite or metal deck designs and is perfect for anyone looking to keep their deck, dry, safe and looking.
- Step 1: A layer of Life Deck Primer is applied to the work area. Once dried a 2nd coat in
- Step 2: A Life Deck Polyurethane Caulk and Seam Tape is applied to all seams to improve
- Step 3: If the work area is uneven a cement and resin can be applied to create a smooth
- Step 4: Fiberglass is frayed and placed over the work area, and a Base resin coat is applied
- Step 5: The texture coat is applied giving the deck its final appearance
- Step 6: The customer’s selected top coat color and additional waterproofing is applied
Allow 4-6 hours or more of drying time. Additional time may be required depending on weather condition before light pedestrian traffic is allowed and a full 24-48 hours before heavy objects are placed on the work area.
Life Deck MC System
The Life Deck MC System is a fiber reinforced deck system designed for concrete and magnesite floorings. This system is ideal for areas with heavy foot traffic, like balconies, corridors and stairs and landings. This system is quick to set for minimal downtime before the area can return to normal traffic. The Life Deck MC System is not only waterproof, it is strong, flexible and has a UV resistance and Safe anti-skid finish.
- Step 1: A layer of Life-Deck Fiberlath mesh is applied to the work area and laminated to the surface.
- Step 2: Once dry, a slurry mixture of cement and resin is applied to the Fiberlath layer covering the work area.
- Step 3: An optional pattern may be applied to give the deck a unique look based on the customer’s specifications.
- Step 4: A texture coat made up of cement and resin is applied to give the deck its final appearance.
- Step 5: The customer’s selected top coat color and additional waterproofing is applied.